POLYIMIDE (KAPTON) HEATER FOIL
Kapton is a trade name of DuPont polyImide films.
Typical features of polyimide heater foils:
- thin, lightweight and easy to apply (adhesive backside)
- etched-foil heating technology provides a big flexability on shape
- internal or external adhesive for use to 150°C (302°F)
- mostly adhesive used: acrylic pressure sensitive mounting adhesive (PSA)
- resistant to most chemicals: acids and solvents
Etched cu-foil version
Carbon printed version
We will add soon more technical information, if you are in need, pls contact us by our contact form
ADEO is providing in all markets a professional design support. If you have any request please do not hesitate to ask.